How to log into Patient Portal
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the Patient Portal. It is a convenient, easy-to-use tool that we know you will enjoy. Below you will find a list of instructions on how to access your account. To access your account, please read through these instructions.
If you are NEW to Patient Portal, please complete your enrollment by following these steps:
- Click on the link for Click to setup account within the email invitation you should have received from the clinic to be directed to the Patient Portal for Active Recovery TMS. If you have NOT received this email, please speak with your treatment team.
- Create a password of your choosing and set your security questions when prompted.
- Click on the Create Account button.
- The clinic will automatically receive notification that your account needs to be validated. Once your treatment team validates your account, your account will be fully active.
- Click on the link Go to Your Account
- You will then be prompted to make any revisions or additions to your personal and insurance information.
- The clinic will automatically receive notification of any changes.
- Be sure to Bookmark this website for future use.
If you already have an EXISITING Patient Portal account – follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.valantmed.com/Portal/activerecoverytms to log on to your account